Use this queue barricade to cordon off areas of set-up a queuing area at your location! Creating a VIP feel whilst helping to create an orderly and safe environment. The 985mm tall stanchion is popular in nightclubs, parties, events and more as solutions to unwanted intrusion into exhibits and special areas as well as keeping passersby in a designated traffic area to expedite waiting times.
Has a 4-way adapter on top for attaching VIP ropes in multiple directions to best serve your needs. The barrier post has a unique two-tone design for a stylish look that complements any location beautifully. The tulip-head top and base each have a matte black finish, with the centre pole using a striking silver chrome finish to complete the stylish look of this crowd control pole.
The steel base is 320mm, with most of the 7.5kg overall weight contained in bottom to help stabilise the stanchion. The bottom has a rubber ring encompassing it, helping to prevent damage to floors and keeping the post in position. Assembly is easy and done in minutes, with only simple tools needed to attach the base to the post.
The pole ropes features a braided design that is a unique look. The rope fencing is black, and easily fits in with any setting. This pole rope, also known as black rope, has silver ends with hooks for attaching to stanchions. These displays can be used with the Q-Line series for queue control.
The pole ropes are 2 metres and is suitable for night clubs, exhibitions, restaurants, and bars.
- Queue barricade is made from steel for consistent use in public areas)
- Unique two-tone look has black matte base & topper with silver centre pole
- 985mm tall stanchion weighs 7.5kg, mostly concentrated in steel base for stability
- Attach up to (4) ropes to barrier top to help direct & control visitors
- Rubber ring on base designed to prevent scratches to floor surfaces
- Black Pole Rope has Hooks for Attaching to Stanchions
- Rope Fencing is 2 Metres & 4cm in Ø for an Effective Barrier
- Pole Rope has Silver Ends with Hooks to Easily Attach to Stanchions